CFI Canada is entirely supported by donations and membership fees from supporters like you. We do not receive government funding. Your donations are put to use in many ways:
- They support our educational events attended by thousands of Canadians.
- They help support our staff as we take on the issues that matter most to you.
- They help support our lending library hosting one of the largest collections of freethought literature in the country.
All of these things would not be possible without your commitment as a donor or member.
Centre For Inquiry Canada is Canada’s leading Community for Science and Secularism!
When you become a Friend of the Centre for Inquiry Canada or a donor, you aren’t just joining a community, you are making a statement. You are making a commitment to critical thinking, scientific literacy, secular humanism, and freedom of thought in Canada and across the world. By getting involved, you are adding your voice to the thousands of others who are ready to make a stand for science and reason.
Recently CFI Canada has worked on these critical initiatives:
- Fighting against the Ugandan anti-gay legislation
- Forcing the Catholic school system to allow Gay-Straight Alliances in Ontario
- Fighting Blasphemy Laws in Canada and around the world
- Combatting the insurgence of pseudo-science and religion into healthcare.
- Speaking our for freethinkers, secularists, atheists, agnostics, secular humanists and non-believers.
To donate to CFI Canada – please visit our donations page.
Join As a Member
- Are included in the CFIC governance model as “Friends of the Centre For Inquiry”
- Receive “Critical Links” – an e-newsletter from the National Executive Director regarding organization business
- Discounted admission to CFIC events (those with a ticket price)
- Receive advance notice of events in your community (prior to public notice)
- CFIC Membership Card
- CFIC sticker or button
Note: Council Membership is an elected process and open only to those duly nominated and elected. For further information, please contact email@example.com
For auto-renewing memberships
For non-renewing purchases of membership
Memberships do not qualify for a charitable receipt under Canada Revenue Agency guidelines. For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org